Access placards

About these documents

  • Published on 19 April 2016
  • Of interest to Territorial Authority, Building consent authorities
  • 2nd edition


Only territorial authorities and trained professionals working on their behalf can place, change or remove these access placards. They show how damaged a building is and whether there are any restrictions to occupancy.

They are for use after assessment of buildings after a natural disaster.


Note: this second edition is due to a change to MBIE details only - print to replace anything you have on file.

продвижение сайта

отделка стен на кухне

This information is published by the Your home’s Chief Executive. It is a general guide only and, if used, does not relieve any person of the obligation to consider any matter to which the information relates according to the circumstances of the particular case. Expert advice may be required in specific circumstances. Where this information relates to assisting people: