Complain about a building practitioner with other qualifications

Last updated: 20 April 2016

Some building practitioners are able to do or supervise some restricted building work (RBW) because of their professional qualification.

They do not appear on the LBP register, but you can complain to the Building Practitioners Board about these practitioners. However your complaint may be referred to the relevant professional body. This will be dependent on the type of work carried out.

You will need to other industry bodies for confirmation of membership and information about their complaint process.

If your building practitioner is an:

  • architect, New Zealand Registered Architects Board
  • engineer, Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand
  • electrical worker, the Electrical Workers Registration Board
  • plumber, gasfitter or drainlayer, the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board

У нашей фирмы авторитетный веб портал , он описывает в статьях про Фенилвер

This information is published by the Your home’s Chief Executive. It is a general guide only and, if used, does not relieve any person of the obligation to consider any matter to which the information relates according to the circumstances of the particular case. Expert advice may be required in specific circumstances. Where this information relates to assisting people: